View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:02 PM   #16
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
The new Nook is better than the Kindle Fire, no doubt. But since when does "better" matter in the tablet space? There are plenty of superior tablets out there that don't sell well at all. "Better" only seems to matter when it comes to better marketing. So the Kindle Fire will outsell the new Nook many times over.
How do you know one device is better than the other if neither has been released yet? I assume you are just comparing hardware specs, right? I suspect the Kindle Fire will be the superior device because of its software: I think sofware is way more important than hardware when it comes to tablets and Amazon is and has always been a tech company and B&N not.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote