View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #13
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazoo View Post
I have a new PocketEdge - just arrived yesterday - and I would love to go to the "Welcome To Your PocketEdge" page that they show in the image, but I can't. It goes directly to the Connect to WiFi page, which starts the whole registration process. I've even tried resetting the darned thing - doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? TIA.
In case you haven't gotten it yet, although perhaps you have! , follow Gunner's instructions from the Connect to Wi-Fi page. Once you have that page showing, click in the areas shown on the right-hand diagram in his post in the order it says to click. After that you won't be asked to register and you should have full functionality of your device.

It's a sad truth that all good things must end, even enTourage.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote