View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 02:50 AM   #60
Anke Wehner
Addict
Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Anke Wehner can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
The suggestion here is that ebook reading devices and cellphones, for example, may be able to contact a book outlet when it knows you’ve finished a book, or looked up an author or phrase, in order to sell you a new book.
That's disgusting.
There's more than enough advertising around already. Being stalked by advertising tracking where I go online is bad enough, they can damn well leave me alone when I curl up with my reader in my comfy chair.

Last edited by Anke Wehner; 04-27-2011 at 03:47 AM.
Anke Wehner is offline   Reply With Quote