View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #99
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacheson View Post
I'm going to guess that maybe it has something to do with the original size of the images and possibly the resolution too.
I have no proof or unit testing to confirm this theory, but it is one of those things that could be and probably is different between all your book cover images. How Nook is dealing with those differences could be the source of the problem.
Maybe. But I went to B&N and saved all my covers to convert the epubs I was having problems with again to epub, so all the covers were relatively the same size. Some showed up, some didn't.

Also, I saved all of the new WoT ebook covers in high resolution and those covers worked, and at the same time I have had very small cover images work.

I notice that most that aren't showing up are B&N books where I have changed the metadata. I always change the title with the series first. These seem to be the problem right now. They work on my classic nook though. It's very frustrating.

Last edited by Care; 01-28-2011 at 11:07 AM.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote