View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 10:34 AM   #21
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyen View Post
Interesting, you may want to read the following post where Mike Cane talks about how he didn't need to enter a cc number to get the freebie. I'm not sure of how similar your situation is though...

http://ipadtest.wordpress.com/2010/0...ose/#more-3417
That's exactly what I meant, I didn't have any credit card / gift card attached to my account when I first started to get the free Kindle ebooks, and had no trouble downloading.

From my experience, only Barnes & Noble requires you to submit CC info to get free books. I get free books from the Sony bookstore / Kobo / Smashwords without any CC attached to my accounts there either.