Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 01:17 AM   #1351
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Google, MS, the RIAA and the MPAA (and so on...)

She might, and she'd likely be very well-justified. But I wonder how many of the undead she has come across herself.

Hordes of pan-dimensional, hyper-intelligent meta-evil Pirate Ninja squirrels? That currently infest my armoury? That actually say their laughter (that is, they don't giggle, they just look at you with wild diamante eyes and say "Giggle!!!")?

I mean, sure, there's no way I would go up against Ricky's cats without a pitchfork and a resolute deathwish, but, you know...squirrels - they're more than they seem, and more than the mind can imagine without going rrrriiiIIIIP-POP!-boioioioioinnnnnngggggg. Man, what a rush!

Cherrys,
Cram
Hordes of pan-dimensional, hyper-intelligent meta-evil Pirate Ninja squirrels????? Damn, what wouldn't I give to see THAT in a movie! Or at least in a book (e-book of course)
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote