View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #64
ashan
Connoisseur
ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ashan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: could be Kobo Glo or KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by XrXca View Post
Here you go, for the "Glo PU SleepCover - Black"

Cover closed:
Spoiler:

Very smooth finish, back has embossed Kobo Logo.

Cover Open:
Spoiler:

A bit stiff yet (doesn't lie flat) but it's brand new so I think it will get more supple over time, I'll miss the pocket my touch cover had in the front cover.

Corner Clip Detail:
Spoiler:

Looks like a much better choice than the elastic corners, the reader locks in place easily and doesn't seem to want to come out accidentally, we'll see how it lasts.
You can also see the "extra" space around the reader that I don't like, but others may be OK with it.

Quality not the best, used my ancient (relatively speaking) smartphone as the DSLR is down for the count.
Looking at this I remember how nice was living on my street with my mums friend and neighbor that could modify anything with scissors and sewing machine for 2-3 *equivalent* dollars. Or even better my aunt who was making PU couch, sofa and pillow covers and eyeglasses pouches. That time there were no ereaders and too less mobile phones. What I'm saying is: you can modify that, you can even cover it in real leather, sky is the limit, I don't know about the price though...
ashan is offline   Reply With Quote