Thread: MobileRead December 2011 - Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 02:19 AM   #132
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I'm new to the Kindle and will have to check into what "chapter skip" is. [EDIT: Ah, got it. I just had never called it "chapter skip".]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
For those of us who read ePub, Harry's version has a broken ToC. The correct external ToC is very much incomplete.
Jon, if there is a problem you have noted, it would be much more helpful if you could send a PM to HarryT about this. Harry takes pride in his work and if there is a problem someone notes, he is very interested in how and what.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I may not be understanding you. What do you mean external ToC? Because the links for the ToC that lists the books in the omnibus all work, and all the books are there. What is broken and incomplete?
It works for me also.

Last edited by dreams; 11-28-2011 at 04:59 AM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote