View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 06:32 AM   #29
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinjb View Post
The other issue is after looking at my books I realised I do have a fair amount that I have brought from other stores (or documents of my own I have converted to mobi) and I would really miss Kindles syncing of documents you email to your device.
Well, that depends if you upload your ebooks in bulk or one at a time. And if you want to put a dozen ebooks a week on your ereader that may become tedious.
Also note that the Kobo connection with Calibre is amazingly good thanks to all the plugins developed.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote