View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 02:57 PM   #366
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
I dont use one but I would think the banking app would allow you do deposit checks using your cell phone camera phone, where you cant do that on the website (even if you own a scanner or webcam which could work just as well).
That is probably the best use of the app but since I don't have a camera phone I probably don't need the app.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote