View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I had suspected that Amazon's original action was more likely to be an error than a genuine branding of these books to be inappropriate. It just seemed unlikely to me that after a more thorough investigation Amazon would find either of these books worthy of pulling from sale. Of course, I would still wonder what would be worthy of pulling from sale, but that's another discussion.

I'm very happy for the author and I hope that's the end of it for him.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote