View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 05:24 PM   #14
tneken
tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tneken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
Does the WeTab work in portrait mode?

I've noted this before, but the latest additions to the WeTab website, including the extended specification sheet here reinforce my concern.

I can't find any picture of the WeTab in portrait mode. I also don't recall seeing it demonstrated in portrait mode in the various videos. There's no mention of a portrait option on the website.

I've emailed the WeTab tech support requesting clarification on this.

Graham
well the specs says it includes an Acceleration Sensor so i would guess that it also works in portrait mode
tneken is offline   Reply With Quote