View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 03:35 AM   #5
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Yesterday I bought four books on Books on Board, but I could only download two of them. I opened a support ticket.
This is their reply
------
Hello,

Thank you for shopping with BooksOnBoard. Unfortunately, I was unable to
establish a link to these files. I have issued a credit to your Rewards
Dollars. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Regards,
Jack
------
Isn't Jack saying that BoB put out books there they can't supply?
In other words, they are selling books from someone else's server. Or am I missing something_
Could they be region restricted?

That is, the publisher won't sell those particular ISBN's into Sweden and BoB didn't action that until download - instead of at time of purchase, or earlier.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote