View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 11:52 AM   #10
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
If you really really really want ftp access, you can use the attached server. I already changed the configuration a little, so you get read/write access to the root directory as the anonymous user (user "ftp" or "anonymous", any password).
To figure out how to run it, run "/path/to/bftpd --help"
Thanks for this.
when I have some time I'll try to create a launcher item to open and close ftp quickly to use it as safe as possible.
If anyone does this before me please share..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Note that I still DO NOT recommend this. But it's your device after all
I'll keep this in mind
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote