View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #165
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Hello,

Can I do something to pretty print the generated cover? For instance, the title may have more strings separated with a dot. I would like each fragment to be on a separate line, and the dots skipped. Can I alter this by playing with the source code?

This is similar to a previous question on embedding more items in the title. There is a reason to do this: the mobi files metadata does not hold series and volumes. On the other side, the series and volumes cannot be displayed on kindle. So I am forced to include more information in the title, and I would like it to be formatted nicely on the cover.

Thank you.

Last edited by hfpop; 02-21-2012 at 03:22 PM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote