View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #152
SuzanneTF
Enthusiast
SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'SuzanneTF knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Sony Reader/Kobo Aura One
I have this add-on set to display on both the main tool bar and the menu bar. While the program is open and I go to use it I find sometimes that it has disappeared off of the toolbar. Usually if I close the program and reopen it reappears (and will disappear later). It's the last icon on my off-the-screen toolbar so I thought maybe it just "fell off." But it's the only option I've added to the menu bar and that disappears as well.

Also, another random question. Is there a way to set certain custom covers to automatically generate when certain news sources auto-download?
SuzanneTF is offline   Reply With Quote