View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:31 PM   #74
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by voracious71 View Post
I don't pirate books but I do strip DRM. To me this is not the same thing, because I have bought the book, I'm just changing the format to suit my needs.
I do that too, so that I can use Dropbox to sync books that I didn't get from Kobo over WiFi (Legal, not pirated), I think it might count as copyright infringements but not piracy.

Last edited by The Terminator; 01-30-2012 at 11:51 PM.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote