View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 09:13 PM   #66
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Given that I have posted my attitudes about the few books I have on my Kindle that shouldn't be there in a few different places, I am not worried about posting it again. If JKR's people come here and read this and track me down and sue me, I will deal with that. Then again, I will probably see posts on the internet that her lawyers are doing that and it is easy enough to remove the books.

Better yet, she should publish the silly e-books and take some money off my hands.

When I entered a poll result, I saw the disclaimer that poll results would be public.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote