View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
merrygoblin
merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony PRS-650, HTC Desire
Personally, I have the Sony official case (non-lighted) which it stays in all the time, and which I find protects it sufficiently for regular use. If I want to give it more protection, I find the 650 and case both fit together within this iGadgitz case.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ef=oss_product

I don't know if this is big enough for the lighted Sony case, mind you, as mine is the non-lighted case and I don't know how much bigger the Sony lighted case is. I can tell you the fit with the non-lighted case is quite snug, such that I have to be careful not to catch the corners of the Sony case with the zip.
merrygoblin is offline   Reply With Quote