View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 01:10 PM   #5
KenJackson
Addict
KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!KenJackson goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Sony PRS-650
I'm very pleased with my new Sony PRS650 (though it's the only one I've used outside of a store test).

I specifically avoided getting anything bigger than 6" because you can read a narrow column faster than a wide one. And after reading for a while with the 6", I'm wondering if a 5" model wouldn't have been even better for the same reason. Though the 6" screen is a good compromise for the occasional obnoxious PDF.

The Nook weighs a ton and the Kindle has limited format support. The Sony weighs less than 8oz. and supports a wide range of formats.
KenJackson is offline   Reply With Quote