View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
If you travel a lot I think you will find that you will enjoy having an international reader. I like being able to buy books where I want, when I want without a computer. The Kindle allows you to do this easily.

On the other hand, your books are already in EPub format. The 950 has the new Pearl Screen, the touchscreen you are probably use to, and 3G. It is probably your best bet.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote