View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 09:47 AM   #93
pepak
Guru
pepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura aboutpepak has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T3, Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookapps View Post
So far this is first report about drastically slow menu, everyone before your was saying that the responsiveness of the menu and page flipping is the same if not faster than in the original firmware.
IActually, I complained about the same things, pages back (although in a much less insulting manner, so it may have slipped).

On a completely unrelated note: I follow the firmware with great interest, but until two critical features are supported, it will remain a no-go for me. Could you please comment on their feasibility, if not a time scale? Thank you:

1) (X)HTML renderer with all major features of the format, especially CSS. I would particularly like to see a standard browser core adapted for PRS-505.

2) Support for intra-document links in book formats which can have them, e.g. HTML, EPUB.
pepak is offline   Reply With Quote