View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #39
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I love J.M. Coetzee. I did a class in university on South African authors and we read 'Waiting for the Barbarians.' I have since read nearly all his others. And then he won the Nobel Prize.

The year I lived in New Zealand, I read a few books I loved by an author named Elizabeth Knox. I have never seen her books outside NZ but they were fabulous.

As for less-known Canadians, does anybody read Gail Bowen? She has a great mystery series featuring a political science professor who amateur sleuths.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote