View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:54 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andybaby View Post
Im Not so good with Wiki, Though if anyone wants to just embed the first image or two, and post the link, I can read the code and interpolate the Rest, Im good at guessing Code, but writing it from scratch i havent the slightest idea, or if someone can point me to a wiki with alot of images like this one would have. the only wikis ive ever seen have images on the side, and not as the main article
Check out the visual kindle guide. Most of the topics are similar to what you have done here.

https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Visual_Kindle_Guide

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote