View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 12:13 PM   #10
fratermus
e-bookworm
fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fratermus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, K3, KF2, Touch (dying)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegadgets View Post
I saw that listing, but noticed that they advertised the K1 as "wifi only" even though the K1 didn't even have wifi
Yeah, I've been wondering about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegadgets View Post
and I read several negative recent reviews where this seller did not send the Kindle advertised, but an older model. I tried messaging the seller, but got the ebay message that this seller gets too many messages to answer them. I was tempted to buy the K1 anyway since it is so inexpensive, but I knew it would just collect dust here.
I picked up a K1 for a loaner/backup. Will report back when I get it. If he can find an older Kindle than a K1 maybe it's a prototype. :-P
fratermus is offline   Reply With Quote