View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:27 AM   #37
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Mine, too! Fortunately I downloaded everything when B&N bought them. I'm actually surprised it's taken them this long to close - thought it would be sooner.

I copied a list of all my books from my bookshelf just to be sure of what I have. That was tedious - Gah! 57 pages.

You can also use the bulk download, which makes it a little less painful.
I plan to do so, but that means only 4 pages at a time (100 book limit) and having to note any that refuse bulk downloads.

I'm almost tempted to change my default format for multi-format to epub and redownload the lot (since I downloaded all as Mobi, originally, for my Kindle).

At least Calibre can now handle the few non-DRM'd PDB's I had from palm/ereader. I had lost access to them entirely (unless I wanted to try to charge up an old palm pilot).

thanks, AnemicOak, for the link to the list of non-supported titles. it does appear to be "small", but I wonder if it is comprehensive.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote