View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #1
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
[POLL] JBPatch for Paperwhite - patch priorities

So... good news. I finally got my Paperwhite today. Didn't get around to using it very much, so I can't really judge whether some of the options don't make sense.

Anyway, providing patches for the PW will most probably require quite some effort, because every single patch will essentially have to be adapted to the new runtime environment.

In order to get a rough idea of the priorities to set... Which one of the patches do you consider most important/useful?

I'll start with implementing (or at least looking at) the patches in the order of votes

Thanks for participating!

PS: While you can select more than one option, please don't just blindly tick everything - that would ruin the usefulness of the poll

Last edited by ixtab; 11-02-2012 at 07:11 AM.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote