View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyron8472 View Post
In Sigil, I am assigning the TOC page as... the TOC page.
I don't think it is this easy. You point to a html inline TOC but this is not the ePub's official TOC. The official TOC is not in the main html it is held in the toc.ncx file.

When you go to the TOC editor in Sigil does it show what you expect. What shows in the TOC editor is what will be toc.ncx file. I am not versed in creating the TOC, if you get no response here try the Sigil forum.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote