View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #5
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I have to agree. I am enjoying the tv show and think a book along the same lines would be great. Tho I think the personal interaction between the main characters is what makes it mesh and I think finding a book with that element would be difficult.

applesauce
That's exactly what I mean. I think what makes the TV series compelling is how the characters interact with each other and try to have a normal life on top of all the secret stuff which they don't seem to even enjoy but feel locked into continuing.

P.S. How do you change the title of a thread? I wanted to change the thread title so as not to confuse other people.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote