View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:46 AM   #375
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
I downloaded fabrik a few days ago and was impressed by its smoothness but it has a huge issue in that you must have a reasonably fast and active data connection to open it. I'm currently throttled and while my connection is fast enough for tapatalk and the play store, I can't even open fabrik. This would make seem to make it a no go for most vacations.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote