View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:24 PM   #117
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Probably pretty obvious but, just in case not, have you updated SetPoint to the current Windows 8 version (v6.51 64bit)?

I have had no problems with that and Calibre 64, but I can't recall if I had an earlier version of it after first installing Calibre 64 so can't say if earlier SetPoints had an issue in my environment or not.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote