View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 02:07 AM   #42
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Interesting. But if you know you want to read some book, isn't it more simple to get it as soon as you decided that you'll read it eventually ? I got several books that are there just waiting for my reading, whether tomorrow, next week or in the coming months ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
Goodreads is good, but also I have a Pinterest board for books to read, so that if I come across a book that interests me on the web, I can just press the Pin It button to save it. Though if there's no picture you may have to search for one.
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote