View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #8
Alex Bleach
Enthusiast
Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC - PDF & Kindle Desktop
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
The book itself is written from Abby's perspective and full of yeah, etc. But you're right, the blurb is always the hardest part.
I like the blurb as well. In the first paragraph I'm being pedantic, but I'd stick a comma in here:
Quote:
I was just your average street-fighting hustler, yeah? Smacking people around for fun and taking the contents of their wallets to pay for a night out on the booze with my mate Shaz. Life was simple back then. We were always skint, but it was a good laugh.
I think the title of the book will sell it or at least get you a lot of interest.
Alex Bleach is offline   Reply With Quote