View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 02:30 PM   #7
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_omran View Post
Thx rKomar for your information
the main problem is with the PDF files, as I said it needs to be more sharpen, anyway it's still my second day with the 912 and i am still discovering it
but what is LaTeX ?? is it a program ?
LaTeX is a language and compiler for typesetting documents. It's popular in scientific circles because of its strong support for mathematical equations and professional output. If you haven't heard of it, then I don't think you need to use it. You can't use it to convert other PDFs, if that's what you had in mind.

Viewing PDFs with thin fonts is a problem that I have, too. The best I've come up with so far is to use the reader in landscape mode, which makes the text larger, and thus darker. I've played with the open source version of pdfviewer to see if I can make the text easier to read, but nothing I do makes a difference so far. I should get back to that when I have more time.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote