View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 06:56 AM   #4
tonymcfadden
Writer guy
tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tonymcfadden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper Kingsley View Post
Does anyone know of a program that has all the pre-sets to make PDFs for CreateSpace? Like you just fill in the prompts and pick your book size and it figures everything out about pages = so much spine etc and makes your PDF for you? Is there such a program/theme wizard or any thought to make one?

Sorry if I sound confused, tech-geekery is a bit beyond me at this time of night.
I'm assuming you're talking about the cover since you refer to the spine.

I use one of their templates (The Palm 6 x 9) which allows me to use my own front and back cover and use Acorn for graphics (there are guidelines on their website for resolution, size, etc.) There's no need to work out the spine in that case as it's done for you, in a solid colour (which you can pick) and the title and author name on the spine in a font you can change.

If you have any questions, they provide good support. Just ask them.
tonymcfadden is offline   Reply With Quote