View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #8
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
It was just for such an architecture that I originally got involved in developing Calibre2Opds as an alternative to Calibre-server that did not require a PC or Mac. I was happy to have my PC switched on when updating the Calibre library, but I wanted to be able to access the library when away from the PC and the PC was switched off.
Thanks for this. I was not aware of the project, which looks excellent. Seems to be just what kcallis is looking for.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote