View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #33
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
I laugh my ass off with these self-appointed geeks. You need to find some info by yourself instead of believing what ads tell you.

Pearl IS a Vizplex and it is even CHEAPER than the previous Vizplex generations. The better contrast you are talking about is a matter of better hw/sw integration, and it is NOT MUCh better, you're talking about a 15% better contrast.
I don't know about self appointed geeks, but having the PE next to my Kindle 3 there is a big difference. The background is especially noticeable on the PE, its much more gray which hurts the contrast. This screen reminds me more of the first Gen Sony screens.. So you have a eink screen not as good as the Kindle 3 and a LCD not as good as the Nook Color. All of those things are fine since I didn't buy it to be better then either of those devices, However the main thing I did buy it for, the writing pen to books, is good buy laggy. This hurts the overall experience for me greatly.

I still think it was worth 119.. I don't think it was worth the original retail price they charged for it, but thats just me.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote