View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #9
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
What kind of PDFs are you looking to read? I have a Nook and 600 right now. They display the fiction and nonfiction text PDFs exactly the same. Haven't tried a chart-heavy one. And converting PDF to ePub is a PITA as far as I'm concerned.

I'm torn between the two because they have different strengths.

Nook: clear, crisp screen, wireless book buying, B&N ebookstore.
600: great at night with Sony light case but daytime glare is annoying, fabulous organization, especially with Calibre.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote