View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 08:47 AM   #30
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Sweet idea, it's great to see someone actually follow through with their ideas! The cover looks like it fits nice and snug too, and the print on it is just beautiful! Read the earlier posts about butterflies, I had considered for a while if you did in fact like butterflies, given your avatar, and when the cover pix were posted I asked my other half and she said "Hmmm..." Now she's going to get a good chuckle when I tell her that it isn't the case. But in all seriousness, it looks great and now I'll have to commission my own cover... the possibilities for this are endless (think what kind of inserts you can put inside it to protect it, or what other trinkets, without getting too crazy, that you can add to it). Perhaps you can hold a contest for the most creative evolution of your idea?
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote