View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
1) No idea why the clock, or days remaining, was not showing on your reader. I've downloaded roughly 10 books over the last 3 months and have never had that problem. I'm assuming that any book downloaded from the library gets opened in ADE then subsequently transferred to your reader through the ADE software.

2) The ADE software does not have an eject button. After I transfer the newly checked-out library book, I close ADE then 'safely remove hardware' using the icon in the Windows System Tray. I don't think Windows will let you remove hardware if another program (ADE or Sony software) is recognizing that the reader is attached.
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote