View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 03:36 AM   #172
giorgio130
Time Waster
giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.giorgio130 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
I don't know how to get telnet/ssh to work.
I did it long ago with 1.9.something firmware, but it was too complicated to create new TGZ files with changed files from my Windows system, is there an easier way to enable this today?

One way that I could repeat the automatic-load-issue was to do some changes on the PNG file after all was running already. Still a change there does not explain why it would automatically load that file after a reboot.

I am not sure what you mean with "sync before running koreader"...
Do you have the problem of automatic koreader launching also with the original launcher, after modifying the script? I think it is not possible... I'd just avoid xor_'s launcher for the time being. I am trying to port Tweaks to 2.6.1 but still I can't compile qt.
giorgio130 is offline   Reply With Quote