View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #123
anonymoose
bookaholic
anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kobo Touch, Kobo app on iPhone
I had to do a factory reset on my Kobo Touch due to some other issues and had problems with setting up the wifi connection. My wifi is hidden so I manually added it but it would connect and say "successful" but then just hang on that screen and wouldn't connect to the internet.

A phone call to the Kobo help line got me to do a pin reset on the back of the KT. Once the KT restarted it connected automatically to my network.

Just wanted to share in case it will help someone else.
anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote