View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #15
tekline
tekline began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Greetings to all and especially Nate for his review.

I did not mean to give the impression of "reviewing a review" but I needed to clarify some issues related to Kindle Writer that were deemed of no consequence and not mentioned, but were nonetheless, in my view, important. I also felt that I should give my views upon MobiPocket creator, which although a good program is not without its faults. Even so I did provide a download link for MobiPocket Creator on the review page so that if people wanted to try it out they could.

A couple of people here have suggested that Kindle Previewer should be used for previewing Kindle books rather that Kindle for PC. Kindle Writer can do both! I have explained in the following link how easily this can be done, with no change to the Kindle Writer software. I leave the choice as to which program to view books generated by Kindle Writer to the user of my software.

The link is here

http://www.kindlewriter.co.uk/associate.htm

Finally, I wish to thank Nate for his advice through our communications and review - much of which I have noted for further improvements for Kindle Writer. We may differ on some areas it is true but your review was invaluable and I appreciate the time and effort you put aside to test my program.

Last edited by tekline; 07-27-2011 at 03:37 PM.
tekline is offline   Reply With Quote