View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 07:31 PM   #15
polossatik
TheBigFish
polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.polossatik has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: boox note air / pocketbook 840
yeah, The browser is really alpha stuff - exited a few times.
I bite the bullet for the Wifi and the fact it's out now , instead of waiting for the 90x series...
It looks like the RSS application on the 320 is also still utterly cr*ppy - which was one of the main reasons I got the 320 instead of any other 6" reader.
I understand this is a E-book reader, but if they want to differentiate themselves with useful additional functionality there seams still to be a lot of work.
polossatik is offline   Reply With Quote