View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:21 PM   #6
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I dunno. The porcelain is reasonably attractive (other than the blue button which reminds me of someone's gum stuck on a chair ...) and, if you are concerned about showing dirt, I don't think that's an issue. My Kindle 2 is six months old, well used, and not grimy yet. Thirty hours of use and the Kobo is still clean looking. It's actually the rubberized quilted back that "shows" the dirt -- the natural oil from your finger tips.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote