View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 05:00 AM   #5
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It installed OK for me, but I can't get it to display an ePub, when I try and open one Firefox keeps trying to download it instead.

Firefox 3.0.14
Thanks for your feedback! Could you send me a link to the ePub-file (if it's free)?

Unfortunately some webservers are not configured the right way, so they don't send the right mime-type for ePub-files. The result is, that EPUBReader doesn't recognize that it is ePub-file which you to try to open and doesn't process it. I have already fixed this in a new version which I'm testing in the moment.

P.S. In the meantime you could just download the file to your disk and open it in Firefox via "File/File open".

Last edited by mikelv; 10-27-2009 at 05:21 AM.