Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #108
Uschiekid
Tenrec
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
just tried on my Mini, and it is plain horrible, it won't work. May be better in landscape, but really unreadable. More in general, at least with the small screen of the Mini, you really want websites that also allow for a mobile version. With those, I have no problems browsing wikipedia, checking mail, using dropbox or the BBC site. But other webpages don't work as well, at least for me.
@Kozzi
although some mobile versions work better, keep in mind some are only useable in the full website version. in quite a number of cases, i get redirected to the mobile version, only to have it not work properly...only by clicking "use pc website" or similar does the website become useable.

also websites that use "clicking opens a new tab/window" don't work as there are no tabs/windows. It won't even simply redirect to the linked location. the link simply doesn't work. Had this on many occasions as well.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote