View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 11:10 AM   #39
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Most of the others shooting with me (I was part of a school team) used newer under-and-over shotguns with just a single trigger, you just pulled it a second time for the second barrel. They were very nice guns to use.
That is the way to go.

I have a derringer like that.

(From my Western gambling days.)

Naw, but I do have the derringer. The pin mechanism cycles for each hammer drop. They used to make a 4 shot one too. One was used in the Blade Runner movie.

My experience with shotguns is with old ones that members of the family had. They all had the two hammers you pulled back and I think two triggers.
Probably that is how they kept both barrels from firing. Just pull one hammer back at a time.

"Old School!"

--- don't hesitate to correct me on that if you know better.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote