View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
I am in urgent need of a new ebook reader as my Palm has died (dropped accidently). The Sony readers and other like Kindle are not available in Australia.
I think we have some Aussies here that have bought the Sony reader.

If you really want a dedicated reader to do long sessions on then I would highly recommend an eInk device... or something larger than the iPod. In Aus you should be able to get a Sony, CyBook or BeBook.

But, if you want something to read on the go, when you are out and also can take advantage of the other iPod touch features such as MP3 player, Address Book and other apps then the touch is OK... but I wouldn't buy it as a primary eBook reader. Of course, that's my opinion.

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 09-04-2008 at 12:06 PM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote