View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #854
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Another milestone reached in my weekly weigh-in today. I'm down to 15st 9lb (2lb down since last week), the significance of which is that it's 219lb, or 99.3kg, so I'm below 100kg for the first time.

I've lost a total of 47lb, or 21kg, since I started seriously trying to lose weight - the equivalent of a rather heavy suitcase! Or, to put it another way, 18% of me has disappeared .
What an achievement, congratulations!
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote